Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Give Me a Break!

(First posted @ The Temple Valley Times on 12/13/09)


Ginger Ale Flavored Kit Kat Bar (only in Japan)


Tasting Notes
Appearance: Lemon yellow; Nose: Fruity bouquet; Palate: Smarties and cream sandwich cookies; Finish: Orthodontic grade tooth paste


While America and England (the birthplace of the Kit Kat) offer a paltry 4 or 5 varieties of the Kit Kat bar, Nestle's Japan boasts a range of Kit Kats that encompasses the entire international dietary spectrum. I vow to try them all! Wish me well dear readers as I embark on an epicurean journey that is bound to take me into the very bowels of the Japanese confectionery industry as I cruise the back aisles of my local supermarket.


To find out more about Kit Kat bars in Japan try the Kit Kat blogs on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment